O week Promotions - We need your help

Lost and found, organise meetings, etc
RyanK

O week Promotions - We need your help

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 am

Howdy Cliffhangers,

O week is fast approaching and its time we got ready to put on a good show so that everyone at QUT knows just how awesome the Cliffhangers are. The details for O-Week and Market week are as follows.

O-Week
Mon 15th July: Gardens Point (CLUB DAY)
Tues 16th: Gardens Point
Wed 17th: Gardens Point
Thurs 18th: Kelvin Grove
Fri 19th: Kelvin Grove (CLUB DAY)

Market Week
Mon 22 July: GP
Tues 23 July: GP
Wed 24 July: KG
Thurs 25 July: KG

The biggest days will be the Monday and Friday of O-Week and all throughout Market week

What you can help with:
Essentially the day involves setting up the stall, hanging around promoting the club and then packing up. At our stall we have awesome climbing pics, flyers to hand out, Urban 2 for 1 vouchers, paper applications for students to fill out and the banners up. We also get people to wander around and do lecture invasions as well.

Generally setting up around 10am is good, with getting there even earlier being better to secure a prime spot, things die down around 3 so usually pack up around then. What we will do is store the promotions gear at GP where people can access it.

The biggest help is setting up and packing up the stall, dropping by is helpful but in reality we need someone to consistently man the stall, a few other helpers to wander around with flyers.

All helpers get a free promo shirt (Keep Calm and Climb On), however in saying this don't expect to rock up for a little while and walk away with a shirt, you have to be a good helper (generally the good part of 2 days) to earn yourself one.

Asides from promotions there is usually some other pretty cool stuff going on, the best year was when we had Cliffhangers in all the comps and we ended up winning a 12 Pack of donuts, some movie passes and the $200 cash for the treasure hunt!

Anyway please post up in this thread if you are willing to help promote our awesome club, making sure to indicate what days you can help and whether you can setup and/or pack up the stall.
Ryan King,
President - Grade 19 club.

RyanK

Re: O week Promotions - We need your help

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:15 am

I can confirm I will be there for the following days

Monday 15th (O week)- All day
Friday 19th (O week)- All Day
Thursday 18th (Market Week)- All day
Ryan King,

MichelleY

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:46 am

I'll be there
Monday (O week)
Tuesday (O Week)
Thursday (O week)
Should be around for Wednesday & Thursday for market week.

Jonker will be there Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday both weeks.

tedj

Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 am

I can come on:
Monday (O-Week)
Tuesday (O-Week)

RyanK

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 pm

I have made a mix up. The main club days in O-Week are the Monday at GP and the Wednesday at KG, I will be there for these days.
Ryan King,

Brencoulter

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

If the shuttle bus is going on wednesday, I can make it to KG to help out. Probably by 9am. I'm not sure about market week yet
QUT cliffhangers: Where you trust your life with someone you just met 15 minutes ago

Rhys

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/11.rhys

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 pm

i can help any day in o-week and the majority of market week. if you have any preferences as to when you would like me, let me know

RyanK

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 am

Hey Rhys, check with Brendan about tomorrow for promotions at Kelvin Grove. We will be doing a lot of promotions every day throughout Market week so we will definitely be looking for helpers then.
Ryan King,

RyanK

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:15 pm

I'll be there on Monday (22/07) for the entire day. Time to get some serious flyer action happening
Ryan King,

Return to Club Business