Comp Prep Training Night 22nd July!

Check here to find out about and sign up for awesome climbing trips
Rhys

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/11.rhys

Comp Prep Training Night 22nd July!

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 am

Hey Everyone!

With this years state boulder comp approaching fast, i'm organising a training night for us to get prepared and learn exactly what we should be doing on comp day!

For those of you who don't know, Urban Climb Milton will be hosting the CLIFBar Boulderfest for 2016 (which is also the QLD State Bouldering Titles!) on August 14th. Here's the link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/300905323595108/

Boulderfest works by having a 2 hr session where you climb as many problems as you can and score as many points as possible. There's 3 different categories for difficulty levels, so don't be put off if you haven't been climbing long!

For the training night to work we will have to go to Urban Climb, to get familiar with the style of boulder problems that they will be setting for the comp and try and climb as much as possible. Which means you will need to pay for entry (Cliffhangers get discounts though!).

I'll be running through how the comp runs, what to expect, tactics and more. We'll also do a practice comp, to get used to the comp style and give you all a better idea of what to expect!

What: Bouldercomp Prep Training Night
When: July 22nd 6:30pm start
Where: Urban Climb Newstead. 5 Morse St, Newstead QLD 4006

If anyone as any questions or needs help signing up for the comp, let me know!

Rhys

Cralseph

Re: Comp Prep Training Night 22nd July!

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:59 am

I'll be there. Won't be climbing though.

Annos

Re: Comp Prep Training Night 22nd July!

Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:15 pm

I will be there!!

Return to Climbing Trips