Spot x - Sat 31st Oct

Check here to find out about and sign up for awesome climbing trips
NoahLloyd

Spot x - Sat 31st Oct

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Since it rained down at Urbenville last weekend, we're going to try again to go to Spot X.

Spot X is a new crag, located on the other side of the Crown at Urbenville. Instead of the cheese-grating, terrifying, pants wetting, ultra quality beautiful slab of the Crown, Spot X features hard, overhanging sports climbing. The easiest route there is a 20, with quite a few around the 21-22 mark, so it'll be a day of hard climbing for you all... A great way to push yourself to the limits! If you want more info about it, head to theCrag.

It's a decent drive, at about 2-2.5 hours from Brisbane, and unless you're with Telstra, don't expect any signal. Even then you'll be pushing it. We will depart from KP at 7am on the dot unless otherwise organised, and as it's significantly further, fuel contributions to your driver should be at least $15-20 for the return trip.

If you're looking for something easier, there may be some leaders willing to go to the Crown to experience some truly wonderful slab climbing, and if you're interested in this, post below and try and manipulate some people into coming with you.

Also remember, the usual deal with gear, and post below to come!
need an ark? i Noah guy

NoahLloyd

Re: Ninderry Sat 31st Oct

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:09 pm

My last piece of assessment is due the day after so im going to be dedicated to that all day, would be keen to check it out another time but
Last edited by NoahLloyd on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
need an ark? i Noah guy

Brencoulter

Re: Ninderry Sat 31st Oct

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:53 am

So... Unfortunately I'm going to be in an exam :( anyone keen to do this another day?
QUT cliffhangers: Where you trust your life with someone you just met 15 minutes ago

RuthK

Re: Spot x - Sat 31st Oct

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:23 pm

I'm keen if anyone else is and am free literally all of the time if you want to change the day

tedj

Re: Spot x - Sat 31st Oct

Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Yeah change of date pls ^^

Return to Climbing Trips