The Cliffhangers Share-house thread

Anything and everything that's not climbing
hotgemini

The Cliffhangers Share-house thread

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 pm

So, many of the best memories of my time in the climbing club occurred not on the rock, but at share-houses rented by club members.

At different times we've had 3 or 4 share houses close to the city where all of the residents were active club members and the influence on the social atmosphere and positive vibe in the club is just huge.

So, my idea for this thread is to encourage club members to find other club members who are looking for a room.

So post here if you;
a) are looking, or considering looking for a share house
b) have a spare room in share house and are looking for a new housemate
c) see a house for rent which would make a great share house

I figure this thread will be a bit slow to get going, but if it works the parties should be well worth it.
Of the systems of government I've toyed with, I've come to realise I'm a believer in effortocracy. It gets most of the theoretical benefits of a meritocracy or technocracy, but shit actually gets done. - Adam Gibson 2013-03-01

hotgemini

Re: The Cliffhangers Share-house thread

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Eg.

Potential Sweet Share House in Kangaroo Point
4 Bed, Highset (space for bouldering wall!!) walking distance to gardens point and KP

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-h ... -408667491
Of the systems of government I've toyed with, I've come to realise I'm a believer in effortocracy. It gets most of the theoretical benefits of a meritocracy or technocracy, but shit actually gets done. - Adam Gibson 2013-03-01

hotgemini

Re: The Cliffhangers Share-house thread

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Or this kick-arse 5 bedroom place in Highgate Hill for $600/wk

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-h ... -403124671

Return to Random/Off-topic