Trivia Night with a twist!

Social events, parties, get togethers and shindigs are all in here!
Lana

Trivia Night with a twist!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Cliffhangers it is time to hang up your harness, lower your textbooks and ditch whatever it is you were planning on doing this Thursday night…

Now is also the time to lose all preconceived notions of traditional trivia nights and instead start preparing yourself for an unprecedented evening of good clean fun! Not only will your mind be expanded intellectually but your senses will be stimulated. And if you haven’t already guessed, this trivia night is not based on climbing.

You do not want to miss out on this special ‘one-off’ event. Plus prevention is without a doubt the best cure when suffering from a severe bout of FOMO!

A little about how the night will run. Turn up from 6.30, with Trivia to start at approximately 7pm. This will give us all time to whittle down the bar tab, form teams and get settled. I will be your host and adjudicator. And yes, I do take bribes. I am especially partial to chocolate and cocktails! :) Pizza is on the menu and there are prizes to be won, big and small, throughout the night as well as for the winning team!

Arrive 6.30pm, with a 7pm start
Entry is $10 (pay cash at the door) and includes a bar tab, pizza and prizes!

Happy to coordinate car pools... If anyone is interested in being either a car poolee or car pooler, please indicate your needs or how much space you have in your car/back of your ute, bike or skateboard. Alternatively, I assume there are regular buses from QUT Kelvin Grove or you can simply walk!

Finally you are welcome and encouraged to invite (or drag) your friends along.

Please try to RSVP when possible, so I can gauge numbers and be fully prepared.

Really hope to see all there!!!
Alana

Woodie

Re: Trivia Night with a twist!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Keen!
Never used to like having socials on a week night but now that I'm free from work I love it! :D

Brencoulter

Re: Trivia Night with a twist!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Nothing like a pissup 170m from my house! Let's do some NON CLIMBING trivia :D
QUT cliffhangers: Where you trust your life with someone you just met 15 minutes ago

Return to Social Events